4th Annual Byrd Center Symposium on Climate Change Research at Ohio State
Friday | October 21, 2022 | 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The purpose of the Byrd Center's annual Symposium is to showcase climate change research at Ohio State and foster interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Onsite registration is now closed.
- The onsite registration fee includes light refreshments during breaks.
- Lunch will be available with vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options.
- Those who indicate an intent to present posters will be asked to submit final titles and abstracts in late September, as well as pdf versions of the poster to place online.
- Lunch fees will be waived for student poster presenters.
- There is a pre-conference event for individuals that are currently teaching classes focused on climate to learn about ways of expanding climate education on campus. This event will be held from 8am-10am, before the symposium starts.
- Onsite attendees will be expected to follow OSU protocols regarding the prevention of COVID-19 transmission.
A copy of the symposium Schedule can be found here.
For non-OSU participant registration, please contact us at email@example.com.
In-person registration is now closed.
Limited virtual coverage will be provided for the Byrd Center Symposium on Climate Change Research via zoom for those who cannot attend our in-person event.
Virtual access will be limited to the keynote presentations.
Welcome, Event Overview
Breakout Sessions with Working Lunch
Poster Session with Appetizers